The pull addon allows you to use FTP for (automated) uploads to MediaLab. Here is how it works:
- Navigate to Settings > Pull.
- Add a new pull profile by pressing “+” (“Add”), and enter a name for your new profile (e.g. “Avid import”).
- If you want to change the default settings, press “Edit”:
- You can select users who will receive a notification when new files have been uploaded using this profile.
- You can select a target folder where new files will be added. By default we have created a new folder for you with the name of the pull profile.
- Press “Save” to save any changes you have made.
- Press “Activate” to activate your new pull profile!
- You will see a dialog with the FTP details of your pull profile: server, username and password. Please write these down, especially the password, because we can not retrieve it again later.
- You can now use the FTP details to start uploading files through FTP.
Please note you must be administrator to access this feature, and the pull addon must be turned on for your Lab. The pull addon is not available for free accounts. If the pull addon is not enabled for your Lab, please contact us and we will enable it for free.